Some of the successes our clients have had using our solutions and services.
An NBA player builds a fan community to engage with his fanbase.
Dennis Schröder, NBA point guard, builds his fan community on LT Fan Platform. Using the platform participatory features, Dennis engages with his community in fun ways. For instance, he asked his fans for suggestions on which number he should wear after he joined the Boston Celtics where his regular number 17 is retired.
- NFT care package drop
- Ideation Mission: Which number should I wear next season?
- Voting: My jersey number with the Celtics – the choice is yours!
- Massive global media coverage when lettings fans pick his jersey number
- Almost 400k tokens were used on the jersey number voting
- 7117 NFTs dropped to the first users of his app
- To be continued
BVB Int. fan app
Bundesliga top club invites international fans to get closer
Borussia Dortmund is a German soccer heavyweight. To allow their international fan base to get closer to the club, they power their BVB Fans Int. app with LT Fan Platform. Fans can earn free or sponsored BVB-Token to participate in various votings, ideation missions, or make proposals to their favorite club. Ask-me-anythings with star players let the community know what they care about.
- Ask-me-anything with Erling Haaland
- Ask-me-anything with Gio Reyna
- Fan preview with JJD TV
- Utilized Sponsored NFTs for their “GIF” Campaign
- First-ever professional sports club to reward fan activity with fan tokens
- Various cooperations with notable fan creators grow the network
- Star players answer top questions from fans
- To be continued
OUR RECENT NEWS AND THINKING
Web3 content creators need to master the art of community and use solutions that enable a maximized experience for users.
Let's discuss some of the interesting potential interplays between AMAs, ideations, and votings within LT Fan Platform.
3 business models that sports brands can implement to both increase revenue and reach new global fans.
How do we, as suppliers of NFTs, convince the market that whatever asset we are distributing is valuable?
Sometimes, a quick intro is enough to see if our solution fits for you.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Want to stay up-to-date on all things Liquiditeam? Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and updates about FanPlatform and FanID.